The Complete Guide to SAP NetWeaver Portal
$69.95 (as of May 29, 2018, 10:00 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
An SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation has many stages, and this book will help you every step of the way. From blueprinting, installation, and configuration through portal content development and post-implementation monitoring techniques, you’ll find practical explanations and step-by-step instructions that will guide your everyday work. Whether you’re new to SAP NetWeaver Portal or want to learn about the features in the latest release, this reference is your essential companion.
1. Complete Lifecycle of an Implementation Understand the lifecycle of an SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation, from conception to completion.
2. Installation and Configuration Learn about the process of installing and configuring SAP NetWeaver Portal with step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots.
3. Portal Content Development Create roles, worksets, pages, and iViews with ease, and learn how to manage the appearance of a portal.
4. Custom Enhancements Understand the various technologies and steps involved in developing custom content for an SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation.
5. Up to Date for Release 7.3 Explore the new features of SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.3, such as change recording and creating a portal role based on a backend role.
- System landscape and configuration
- Portal content development
- Administration and monitoring
- Backup and recovery
- Single sign-on
- Web Dynpro Java and ABAP
- Business Server Pages
- Knowledge Management
- Universal Worklist
- Change recording
- Federated portal networks
Brand: SAP PRESS
930, hundredths-inches, 720, hundredths-inches, 216, hundredths-pounds, 130, hundredths-inches
English, Published, English, Original Language, English, Unknown
126, hundredths-inches, 921, hundredths-inches, 216, hundredths-pounds, 717, hundredths-inches