After you finish your SAP Installation, you’re ready to use your SAP System.
You need to install your SAP License Key to made your SAP fully functioning and never expired. You get the license key from SAP market place.
You can apply your SAP License Key from transaction code SLICENSE or from command prompt.
Below is applying SAP License Key from command prompt.
1. Open command prompt and call command saplicense -install
Enter your SAP System ID.
2. Enter your System Number, or leave it blank
3. Enter you hardware Key (you get the hardware from saplicense -get)
4. Enter your installaion number
5. Enter your expiration perion
6. Now enter your SAP License Key
7. Saplicense Key is successfully installed
8. Check your installed licensed key using command saplicense -show
And below is applying SAP License Key from transaction code SLICENSE.
1. From SAP Menu -> Tools -> Administration -> Administration -> Sap License or Transaction Code SLICENSE.
|Applying SAP License Key from SAP Menu|
2. Goto Edit -> Install License.
|Installing SAP License Key|
3. Apply you SAP License Key
|Entering your SAP License Key|
4. Check your applied SAP License Key and make sure the validity is valid.
|Active SAP License Key|