You have created a new SAP client and want to copy data from other client. You do local SAP client copy for the following:
– to fill initial data (usually copy from 000)
– to do SAP System refresh (in your QA)
1. Login to your newly created/empty client as SAP* and Go to Tools -> Administration -> Administration -> Client Administration -> Local Copy or Directly Go to transaction SCCL.
|SAP Local Client Copy|
2. Choose the copy profile
|Profile for SAP Client Copy|
3. Use Parallel Processing to speed up the process.
|Use Parallel Processing|
4. Enter the Parallel Processing Group
5. You can schedule in background or start immediately
|Background server for Client Copy|
6. Choose Background Server and click immediately
|Choosing Background Server for Client Copy|
7. Background Job scheduled
|Scheduling Client Copy|
8. Summary of your SAP Client Copy
|Summary of your SAP Client Copy|
9. SAP Client Copy is being processed and you can see the log from SCC3.
|Log of Client Copy|
10. Double click to see the progress.
|Progress of SAP Client Copy|
11. Make sure your client copy is successfully completed .
|SAP Client copy successfully completed|
You can get complete reference about SAP Client Administration in this book: [amazon-element asin="1592294111" fields="lg-image"]
1 thought on “How to do SAP Local Client Copy”