You have to run standard SAP Housekeeping Jobs to keep your SAP system runs well. The jobs will delete some old logs. delete old update error, clean old spool etc.
Below are the steps to define it.
1. From SAP Menu -> Tools -> CCMS -> Background Processing or directly transaction code SM36.
|Define standard housekeeping jobs|
2. Click button Standard Jobs
|SAP Background Job menu|
3. On Next screen you can choose the Application area.
4. Click Default scheduling to run all housekeeping jobs with default variant and scheduling time.
|Default SAP house keeping job scheduling|
5. Make sure all standard SAP Housekeeping jobs are scheduled with status Released.