There are many ways to startup your Database Instance. In this article I’ll show you step by step to startup your Oracle Database Instance using Brtools.
Login as <sid>adm to your operating system.
1. Call Brtools from command prompt and choose 1. Instance management
|Start up database|
3. Fill your 3.Database Instance (SID)
4. Make sure all input is correct.
|Ready to start up|
5.Go to next step, and leave it default.
|Option to Startup Database Normal|
6. Continue to next step
|Ready to startup|
7. Your Oracle database is starting up.
|Database is starting up|
8. Make sure your Database is started up successfully.
|Database startup is success|
Now you can continue to next step Starting up your SAP.